2019 World Cosmetic and Dermatology Conference
Discovering the Science of Aesthetics and Skin Care
Ready to find out more?
Download Our Brochure Here
Date: September 10-11, 2019
About Conference 2019WCDC:
The 2019 World Cosmetic and Dermatology Conference (2019WCDC) is going to be held at Singapore during September 10-11, 2019 around the theme ‘Discovering the Science of Aesthetics and Skin Care.
2019 World Cosmetic and Dermatology Conference (2019WCDC) is a premiere educational Dermatology Event in the field of Cosmetology and Dermatology that rotate between continents and are organized in collaboration with national and international Cosmetology and Dermatology societies and associations. The World Cosmetic and Dermatology Conference is targeted to the international Aesthetic, Cosmetic and Dermatology community as well as other healthcare professionals involved in multidisciplinary skin care; thus, enabling professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting skin and those suffering from skin disease around the world. 2019WCDC exists to advance the science and art of medicine and surgery related to the care of the skin, nails and hair. 2019WCDC works with many other organizations to achieve its aims of supporting patients and improving standards.
Apart from medical dermatology, 2019WCDC is also widely focusing on cosmetic skin problems and aesthetic procedures.
This International Cosmetic and Dermatology Meet (2019WCDC) anticipates hundreds of participants including keynote speakers, Oral presentations by renowned speakers and poster presenters besides delegates around the world. This conference perhaps a giant event that creates an ideal platform to share expertise addressing current advancements involved in Cosmetology, Dermatology and Healthcare. It will be a wonderful opportunity for all the participants as it provides an international networking opportunity to collaborate with the world-class industry professionals and Medical Associations in the field of sustainable cosmetics and dermatology.
Dermatologists are specialized in the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema, acne, skin infections, psoriasis, skin cancer, skin allergies, hair loss, and nail issues. Dermatologists also treat all sorts of cosmetic problems and provide skin care advices for healthy skin. Special treatments are also done by dermatologists and cosmetologists like: surgery for skin cancers and precancerous skin diseases, intensive pulsed light (IPL), radio-frequency therapy, laser therapy, radiofrequency therapy, hair transplantation, botulinum toxin and filler injection.
The main objectives of the Cosmetic and Dermatology Conferences are to:
- Advance the education of physicians and other professionals in the care of patients with skin diseases and cosmetic surgery.
- To attain the best possible skin health for all people around the world.
- Support the development of clinical and medical research on Cosmetic and Dermatology.
- Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for Cosmetic and Skin diseases.
- Enable scientists and physicians to interchange experiences and formulate new medical strategies.
Key benefits of attending:
- Join interactive sessions including keynote speeches, session speeches and panel discussions to debate on future challenges and opportunities in the natural cosmetics market and skin care.
- Hear from international thought-leaders on new trends in sourcing natural raw materials, sustainable supply chains, and global regulatory frameworks.
- Discover best practices from natural and organic cosmetic ingredients manufacturers, brands, cosmetics distributors, and global authorized certification bodies.
- Increase your networking and business opportunities with senior leaders and decision makers in the beauty and cosmetics market.
Scope and Importance
Most countries in the world now offer access to medical education. 2019 World Cosmetic and Dermatology Conference provides a platform to encourage prevention and control of health against dermatological disorders and focuses on cosmetic skin problems and aesthetic procedures and provide access to the world education.
- Early Bird Registration: December 10, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 05, 2019
- Speaker Registration Deadline: February 26, 2019
- Tele Dermatology
- Topicals and Cosmeceuticals
- Aesthetics – Toxin & Fillers
- Anti-Ageing Medicine
- Geno Dermatosis
- Liposuction and Fat Transfer
- Hair and Nail
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility & Andrology
- Dermatological Lasers
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Ultrasound and Phototherapy
- Sexually Transmitted Infection & Leprosy
- Industry professionals
- Fellows or postdoctoral students
- Young research scientists
- Business delegates
- Medical Students
- Drugs and Cosmetics Manufacturing Companies
- Device Manufacturing Companies
Singapore is the favourite destination for tourism and regularly hosts prestigious events because of its global connectivity, it has great infrastructure and friendly atmosphere that attract billionaires and world leaders, so it is one of the safest countries in the globe with high-level security. All these factors contribute towards influence people’s decision to come to Singapore for medical care, treatment, and medical conferences. Singapore also offers a vast offering of culinary delights, beaches, Great infrastructure, best airport and zoo and top-ranking universities. So, this year Episirus Scientifica scheduled its international events in this generous and beautiful country Singapore to bring together the world’s best leading experts, researchers, healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies, professors, business entrepreneurs and the most respected clinicians to exchange and share their meaningful experiences of various treatment procedures.